- Comfortable for 2 Guests and 1 child, max. 2 children
- It is suitable for younger sportive guests till middle aged guest.
- Children are welcomed.
- Not suitable for older guests as many steps are to be climbed till the roof.
- 1 King-size high bed
- 1 Living room bed
- 1 Kitchen bed
- Free breakfast for guests up to 4 days
- The fully equipped kitchen for self prepared food
- Hotels and bars are around
- The only 5 min. away nearby Mewar Garh by Red Tullip Hotels has a bar and luxury facilities if one wishes to enjoy them.
- Alcohol is not allowed
- Smoking only on the outside balcony terrace or in the garden
- FREE WIFI
A washing machine can be used
Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Hot water
Shower toilet and warm water is available
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Breakfast is provided
- Free Breakfast
for Guests up to 4 days, after self prepared food for longtime guests in full equipped kitchen
- Cooking basics
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware
Bed and bath
- Hair dryer
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Luggage dropoff allowed
For guests’ convenience when they have early arrival or late departure
- Long term stays allowed
We like to offer a minimum stay of 4. days.
A longer stay is welcomed and possible of 14 days and one month and even more.
- free parking
Car park is outside and free even inside the garden possible
- Patios and balcony
- A 8000 square feet garden belongs to the house
Not included but in progress are
- Air conditioning
from March onwards
is available with a stove in the winter month of Nov. Dec. Jan. otherwise not necessary
- Coffee maker
simple ital. coffee maker is available.
On demand coffee machine can be provided.
can be provided if there is a demand for it
- No smoke detector
- Alcohol ist not allowed
in the house and garden
only outside of the house
The Start of our Garden No. 12
The very first start of our Garden took place on 5th May in 1995 with the digging out of a water tank and the boundary walls fundament. This happened during the brutal summer heat of 42 +++ 46 degree. The land was just a rocky stony desert without earth without trees and bushes, houses electricity and water.
Only 6 weeks later one room was built, a wall around was constructed, drilling for water was done and a hand pump installed. Hundreds of trees and flowering creepers were as well planted.
All alone our piece of land is situated in this barren deserted area without neighbours at all.
One year later in May 1996 the growing trees are already visible they had grown nicely.